This site provides information about Softclo and our brands. It serves as a front door to many of our products and services and allows you to connect with us in a variety of ways.
When you visit other pages on this site, please click on the Privacy link at the bottom of those pages for more information about how we handle personal information collected through this site in your country. If you go on to register for or purchase a Softclo product or service you will be directed to the privacy notice which applies to that product or service.
The only personal data that may be processed in connection with your use of this page on this site relates to the cookies that this site will seek to place on your device with your consent, details of which are set out below.
GDPR Statement and Personal Data we collect
Softclo collects data from you, through our interactions with you and through our products. You provide some of this data directly, and we get some of it by collecting data about your interactions, use, and experiences with our products. The data we collect depends on the context of your interactions with Softclo and the choices you make, including your privacy settings and the products and features you use.
You have choices when it comes to the technology you use and the data you share. When we ask you to provide personal data, you can decline. Many of our products require some personal data to provide you with a service. If you choose not to provide data required to provide you with a product or feature, you cannot use that product or feature. Likewise, where we need to collect personal data by law or to enter into or carry out a contract with you, and you do not provide the data, we will not be able to enter into the contract; or if this relates to an existing product you’re using, we may have to suspend or cancel it. We will notify you if this is the case at the time. Where providing the data is optional, and you choose not to share personal data, features like personalization that use such data will not work for you.
How We Use Your Information
We have a legitimate interest in running a successful and efficient business and in providing you with Services and useful content, and we use the information we collect, both on its own and combined with any other information we collect about you, for the following purposes:
• To provide the requested Services to you;
• To provide you with useful content;
• To ensure the proper functioning of our Services
• To offer and improve our Services;
• To provide you with requested information or technical support
• To facilitate your movement through our websites or your use of our Services;
• To do a better job of advertising and marketing our Services (our use of your information to do this is performed with your consent where required by applicable law);
• To advertise and market third party products and services (such advertisement is only performed with your permission where your consent is required by applicable law)
• To diagnose problems with our servers or our Services;
• In connection with our security and compliance programs;
• To administer our websites;
• To communicate with you;
• To target prospective customers with our products or services (such targeting is only performed with your permission where your consent is required by applicable law);
• To assist us in offering you a personalized experience or otherwise tailor our Services to you; and
We also use the information we receive in aggregated and anonymized formats to produce reports on trends and statistics, such as mobile search trends, email open rates by industry, campaign best practices or the number of users that have been exposed to, or clicked on, our websites or evaluated or purchased our products and services.
Payment information that you provide to us, including credit card data, will only be used to facilitate payment for our products and services.
We also use recorded telephone conversations for quality control purposes, to train our employees and for our own protection.
How We Shared Information
Softclo may share personal data with third parties in order to provide a better service.
• Advertising – Based on the cookies and other tracking devices, we may work with advertising companies to display ads that may be of interest to you.
• Business Transactions – To provide information to a third party in the event of any disposition of all or any portion of our business (e.g. reorganization, sale, assignment, bankruptcy).
• Aggregated or De-identified Data – We may disclose or use aggregated or de-identified information with third party providers for research purposes relating to our Services.
• As Required by Law or Similar Investigations – To comply with legal obligations (e.g. subpoena) or investigate potential legal violations. Softclo may be required to share personal data in response to lawful requests from public authorities including to meet national security and/or law enforcement requirements.
• Safety – We may disclose your information to protect and defend the safety of Softclo in connection with investigating and preventing fraud or security issues.
• Consent – Softclo may share your information with your consent.
You may unsubscribe from receiving promotional or marketing emails from Softclo at any time by using the “unsubscribe” link in the email received, or by emailing us at enquiries@Softclo.com. As outlined in the Section, Cookies and other Tracking Technologies, you can also control your cookie settings.
With respect to your account information, you may update, correct or delete information that you provided to us by logging into your Softclo account or contacting us at enquiries@Softclo.com
For individuals in the EEA, Softclo’s legal basis for collecting and using your personal information will depend on the personal information collected and the specific context in which we collect it. Softclo will process personal information from you where, a) we have your consent to do so, b) where processing is necessary for Softclo to perform Services pursuant to an agreement, or c) where processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information, or may otherwise need the personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person. At any time, you have the right to withdraw or decline consent. If you do not provide the requested information, Softclo will not be able to perform Services for you. Also, you have the right to object where we rely on our legitimate interests to process your personal information.
If Softclo, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Softclo goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Softclo may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
Individuals located in the EEA may have additional statutory rights available to them with respect to their personal information, including the right to access your personal information, have it erased, have it corrected, or object to or restrict processing. If you would like to make such a request, please email enquiries@Softclo.com and we will respond within thirty (30) days. Softclo will need to verify that the individual is inquiring about his/her own information before we can assist with the request.
Our Website and/or Services is not directed at children and our services are designed for businesses. We do not knowingly collect information from or about children under 13 years of age, and use of our services by children under 13 years of age is forbidden.